Here's everything that's new under v1.013
- You can now see the rarity of each token using a different color so you can identify rare tokens easier when using the tokens table.
- Fixed a bug that broke the quick buy action in small resolutions.
- Added filtering for upcoming drops
- Added pagination
- Added support for identifiers
Here's everything that's new under v1.012
- Pending Transactions are now available under our new Trending page. We are planning to show pending transactions for each token across all marketplaces and within the Trending module next week. (Pending transactions are visible from Blur, OpenSea (Seaport), as well as direct contract interactions).
- Added support for Blur listings across all collections as well as direct listing fulfillment.
- Added New Timeframes (5m to 7d) to the Trending Page
- Fixed a bug that delayed some sales from appearing under the Individual Sales module
- Individual sales now show you a detailed tooltip with the token image, and token ID when you hover on each dot.
Here's everything that's new under v1.010
- [Major]Added support for all private marketplaces from Story (Origin), some of the marketplaces include Pudgy Penguins, OnChainMonkey, Karafuru, and others.
- Individual Sales Module now displays sales in real-time
- Greatly improved the load time of the terminal when you click a collection from the trending page.
- Improved responsive states for smaller screen resolutions below 1300 pixels width.
- Improved the Listings Pop up, you can now list your NFTs on OS, LR, and X2Y2.
Here's everything that's new under v1.010
- [MAJOR]Our new dynamic trending pageis now live https://trade.mintify.xyz/trending/eth for both ETH and Polygon NFTs, you can sort the collections based on floor, 1h change, volume, and 24h change instantly
- [MAJOR]Traits, rarity, trait floors, quantity, and last sale price are now livefor all ETH and Polygon collections! You can expand each token clicking the arrow in table view to see more details.
- When you switch to the Polygon Preset the search chain changes to Polygon as well.
- Improved the performance of TradingView 1d 1w and 1h timeframes, we are in the process of caching historical data and that will result to instant load times once the caching has been completed later this week for all ETH and Polygon collections.
- Improved performance and load time of ProChart
- Fixed a bug that prevented some users from switching our new trending page from ETH to Polygon.
- Changed the dropdown logic for all the toggles, when you open a dropdown and click anywhere else it will automatically close.
- [API Update]Added a new API endpoint that pulls all the upcoming drops from our platform.
Here's everything that's new under v1.009
- Added support for rarity (5%-10%-25%) under ProChart, each individual sale will show up with using a different color.
- Added the latest changelog updates on the header, you can now click the notification icon to see the latest changes.
- When you share a collection we now display the name and the description of the collection on the preview.
- Polygon preset can be accessed with this deep link https://polygon.mintify.xyz
- Improved responsive state for devices below 1350 pixels.
- You can now sweep in gallery mode by selecting multiple tokens.
Here's everything that's new under v1.008
- Added a new gallery option under the Tokens module. You can now switch between 5 tokens per row or 3 tokens per row.
- You can now see the marketplace of each token that's listed under the new gallery view, sweeping support coming this Friday.
- Added support for total supply and holders for Polygon NFTs
- New Preset "Collector Mode" shows you by default the gallery view and more basic KPIs for each collection.
- Your preset selection is now saved across sessions
- New module "XMTP" read more here: https://twitter.com/Mintify/status/1630934040072052738?s=20
- Adjusted our wash-trading filters
- Improved mobile navigation
Here's everything that's new under v1.007
- Quick buy is now available for Polygon NFTs
- Sweeping is now available for Polygon NFTs
- Blur listings are now available on the top 10 collections based on 24h vol. For now you get redirected to the listing page to purchase the token.
- You can now see all the tokens under each collection by switching the Tokens Module from "Listed" to "All".
- Gallery view is now available under the Tokens module.
- Improved the Wallet Module
Here's everything that's new under v1.006
- You can now use your keyboard arrows to navigate within the search results and hit return/enter to switch to that collection.
- When you switch to Polygon you now see the top 5 trending collections based on volume
- Bids are now available for Polygon NFTs
- Collection offers are now available for Polygon NFTs
- Optimized Mobile UI
Here's everything that's new under v1.005
- Added real-time sales, volume, and floor price changes to Prochart.
- Improved Sell-Wall
- Added historical datapoints to TradingView (1d/1w), we'll be optimizing the caching to make it instant by next week.
- Improved ProChart performance
- Collection offers are now live, you can bid on any collection using SeaPort.
- Added a real-time indicator for the last datapoint under Prochart.
- Fixed a bug that resulted to zooming out of the graph when you were changing the timeframe.
- New Preset: Small Displays with a 2x2 layout
- New Preset: Fullscreen with a 4x4 layout (ideal for using it with large displays in fullscreen mode).
- Rolled out support for Polygon NFTs in beta, you can now search for Polygon collections and see what's trending, minting, as well as global sales.
- New Preset: Polygon, see at a glance everything about Polygon NFT collections.
- Prochart now displays your local time instead of UTC+0.
- Improved tooltips for Prochart module.
- You can now use CMD+K (if you are on Mac) or CTRL+K (if you are on PC) to trigger search. We'll be adding additional keyboard shortcuts for switching presets and quick-buying tokens soon.
Here's everything that's new under v1.004
- Introducing our new ProChart that combines individual sales, volume, and OS floor price.
- You can now see the "cost" of each item in your wallet on top of the top bid, and current floor price.
- You can now list multiple NFTs using our "Wallet" module from different collections with different duration and list price price across OpenSea, LooksRare, and X2Y2.
- We've retired ProDash and now redirect all "ProTrade" links to our new trading terminal.
- Changed the core domain of the new terminal from beta.mintify to https://trade.mintify.xyz